How will I know if I’m being considered for that job or not?
- Freelancer will be notified immediately, if bid is awarded to you.
Do I have to be an American citizen to be a freelancer?
- Not at all. You can be any national and you can bid and undertake jobs as long as you are legally eligible to work in your country of residence.
As a freelance, would I be working full-time?
- Freelance jobs are typically short-term in nature. However, you can bid & accept multiple jobs, that can keep you occupied continuously.
What is EzySourcing?
- EZYSourcing is a turn-key project outsourcing model, where EZY Freelance will provide turn-key freelance based solutions to Customers and save overall project costs by 30 to 40% or more.
What are your value added services (VAS by EZY)?
- We offer several services to help our Customers to define and manage their jobs, where we provide our
technical and functional expertise. The services include:
- Scope & requirements definition,
- Resource selection, and if needed conduct background checks
- Complete or partial Project management services
- Quality assurance service
- Manage individual deliverable of a project
- Provide ongoing maintenance services
- Providing Staffing solutions
Can I post a job to run worldwide?
- Yes! Anything you post on Ezy Freelance goes global.
How do I close/delete my account?
- By sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to set milestones and tasks?
- Once job is activated you can go to Manage Job, and create milestones and tasks.
- Both Customers and Freelancers can create and manage project milestones and tasks.
Do I pay my freelancer directly?
- No, you are not allowed to pay directly any money to Freelancers. All the payments should be paid to EZY Freelance, and EZY will make the payments to Freelancers, once their invoices approved and work is accepted.
Is my personal information safe?
- Yes! At EZY Freelance, we take security very seriously and take all reasonable means to protect PII data at all times.
Showed 10 items from 48