Please read this Freelancer Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before using the www.ezyfreelance.com website (the “Site”) and any mobile application, service, or functionality belonging to, provided by, created by, or operated by EZY Freelance, LLC. (“EZY Freelance”, “Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”) (collectively, the “Service”). This Agreement is in addition to the
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. This Agreement applies to all Freelancers who wish to use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you disagree with any part of this Agreement, then you do not have permission to access the Service.
As a Freelancer, you agree to use the Services:
- only for legal purpose of searching jobs and apply for the jobs;
- only if you are legally eligible to use the Service;
- only if you are qualified to do any job that is posted by Customer on the Site; and
- To post true profile that contains only your accurate data.
Note: If you are a company providing freelance service, you have to complete your company profile, and all terms of this shall be applicable in full to your Company. EZY Freelance will charge you a sign-up fee, as per Payments Terms. EZY Freelance will reserve right to conduct a background verification of your business, before allowing you to provide services or bid for jobs.
If you have registered with us as a Freelancer and uploaded your profile on EZY Freelance, you consent that:
- we may send you the job alerts;
- we may share your information with the Customer who may be interested in your profile; and
- We have a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license (and right to sub-license), including intellectual property rights, in your profile and any additional information you provide to us, to share or otherwise use such profile and additional information as we reasonably require to fulfil the Services.
EZY Freelance reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by EZY Freelance or by third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your EZY Freelance Account and that if you cancel your EZY Freelance Account, all your account information from EZY Freelance will be marked as deleted in EZY Freelance’ databases and will be removed from any public area of the Site.
Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through EZY Freelance’ web servers. In addition, third parties may retain cached copies of your information.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, profile, and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your EZY Freelance registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify EZY Freelance of any unauthorized use of your account, profile, or passwords.
- EZY Freelance will be adding a service fee as defined in the Payment Terms on top of the bid price by Freelancer, which will be submitted to Customers. This will be visible to both Freelancer and Customer.
- If required by Customer, Freelancers shall submit timesheets and use the milestone for each job.
- Upon Customer’s review and approval of timesheets, the Freelancer shall submit an invoice for the job completed.
- Upon Customer’s review and approval of Freelancer’s invoice and payment of the invoiced amount by the Customer, EZY Freelance will deduct its service fee and credit the remaining amount into the Freelancer’s balance.
- Upon approval of invoice by the Customer, the job is considered to be satisfactorily completed. EZY Freelance will consider this as an authorization to release payment to Freelancer for the job done.
- If agreed by the Customer, the Freelancer can also submit invoices without a timesheet.
- If a job is cancelled, depending on the Freelancers’ agreement with Customer, a partial payment may be released to the Freelancer.
- Once an invoice is approved by the Customer, EZY Freelance will release payment in the next pay release cycle, unless an expedited payment is requested by the Freelancer.
- During withdrawal process, EZY Freelance will deduct the actual transaction charges such as bank wire transfer charges, PayPal fee or cost of sending a check.
- For security concerns, EZY Freelance may temporarily disable a Freelancer’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Customers, or any other activity considered illicit by EZY Freelance.
- The Freelancer’s rating is calculated based on the reviews posted by Customers.
- Freelancers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Freelancers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. Freelancers are responsible for submitting all necessary documents as required in their jurisdiction.
- Freelancer hereby appoints EZY Freelance as Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments from Customer, and remitting those payments to Freelancer. Freelancer agrees that payment from Customer to EZY Freelance shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Freelancer. Customer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by EZY Freelance or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable, and EZY Freelance is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in this Agreement. In the event that EZY Freelance does not remit any such amounts to Freelancer, the Freelancer will have recourse only against EZY Freelance and not the Customer directly. Freelancer agrees that EZY Freelance may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Customers that EZY Freelance may deem necessary or prudent.
- EZY Freelance partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Customers, transferring such payments from Customers to Freelancers. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the EZY Freelance platform are performed by EZY Freelance’s Payment Services Providers.
- Freelancers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Freelancers are responsible for obtaining prior approval from the Customer for the deliverables that are out of initial scope of the job.
Upon the payment of invoices by the Customer, Freelancer can create their own settlement process, by selecting which approved invoices to be included as a single payment, the preferred mode of delivery, and request the EZY Freelance to release the funds. During each pay period, EZY Freelance prepares settlements automatically, by combining money due from all approved invoices into one single payment and release the payment to Freelancer using the default payment method (PayPal, check or wire transfer), after deducting applicable transaction fee and delivery charges. Instead of regular pay cycles, Freelancer may select expediated release of payment.
EZY Freelance does not authenticate Customers or guarantee that a job posted is suitable, legitimate or real. If you are of opinion that any communication from a potential Customer is fake or fraudulent, you should contact us immediately at
By submitting any comments, feedback, testimonials, or success stories you are granting EZY Freelance permission to use your comments, feedback, testimonials, or success stories (collectively “Feedback”) for marketing purposes unless during the original submission you explicitly state that you do not grant that permission. EZY Freelance shall be entitled to unrestricted use of Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
You can cancel your account at any time, effective immediately. By canceling your subscription, your account will be deactivated. For more detailed information on the privacy, protection, and use of your information, please see our