WHAT WE COLLECT
We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, and to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your mobile device settings.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
The Service includes social media messaging features and integrations with social media platforms, as well as interactive programs that run on our Service. These features may collect your Internet protocol address, the page you are visiting on the Site and when using the Service, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the Service. Your interactions with these features are governed by the respective privacy statements of the companies that provide the services.
Information From Third Party Services:
We may also obtain other information, including personal information, from third parties and combine that with information we collect through the Service. For example, we may have access to certain information from a third party social media or authentication service if you log into the Service through such a service or platform, or if you otherwise provide us with access to information from the service. Any access that we may have to such information from a third party social media or authentication service is in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that service. By authorizing us to connect with a third party service, you authorize us to access and store your name, email address(es), current city, profile picture, URL, and other personal information that the third party service makes available to us, and to use and disclose it in accordance with this Policy. It is recommended that you check your privacy settings on these third party services to understand and adjust the information that such services send to us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve the Service, products, and other services.
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- send information including job postings, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners
- link or combine user information with other personal information.
- provide and deliver products and services that customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may choose to allow us to share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Such uses will be subject to their respective privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we negotiate or execute a business deal involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes, including to:
- comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
EXERCISING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA
EZY Freelance users that provide their personal information in the EU, and those that provide their personal information in any other jurisdictions that adopt laws affording equivalent protections to those in the EU, may avail of the rights detailed below.
The Right to Rectify Your Personal Information, or Restrict or Object to the Processing of Your Personal information:
You may make a formal request to have EZY Freelance rectify, restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information by sending an email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your account.
The Rights of Access to and Portability of Your Personal Information:
You can access most of your data through the site. However, you may make a formal request to access your personal information held by EZY Freelance. In order to do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account. EZY Freelance will provide your personal information to you in a portable format to allow it to be transmitted to third parties.
The Right to Delete Your Personal Information
You can delete some of your data through the site, otherwise a formal request can be made. A formal request can be made by writing to: email@example.com. This email should come from the email address associated with your account. Please include your name and email address in email requests.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
When we obtain personal information about you, we will process and store the information outside of the country in which you are located, including in the United States. Such transfers are performed in full compliance with applicable data protection rules and subject to appropriate safeguards, primarily through the use of extensive data protection agreements, in order to ensure adequate protection of users’ personal information. The services provided to you and the functionality of the Site could not be provided without such a transfer. If you do not wish your information to be transferred in this way you should not use this Site.
PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORKS
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN AND MINORS